Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This is a list of every main series Street Fighter character and all the main series games that they appear in. Arcade versions are included only, no home/console versions.
|Character||I||II series||Alpha series||III series|
- There are 56 unique characters from Street Fighter - Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future.
- Street Fighter has the least playable characters (2), while Street Fighter Alpha 3 has the most playable characters (28).
- 36 characters are only playable in one series, 10 characters are playable in 2 series and 2 characters are playable in 3 series (Chun-Li and Akuma).
- Only 2 characters are playable in every game, Ryu and Ken.
- 6 characters, all from Street Fighter, can not be controlled at all, meaning they are not playable throughout the entire Street Fighter series.
- 12 characters make their first appearance in Street Fighter, 14 characters in the Street Fighter II series, 13 characters in the Street Fighter Alpha series and 16 characters in the Street Fighter III series.
- Shin Akuma is the only character to have made their first appearance in the Street Fighter Alpha series and then appear in the Street Fighter III series.
- 6 characters make their only appearance in Street Fighter, 4 characters only in the Street Fighter II series (Dee Jay, Fei Long, Guile & T. Hawk), 13 characters only in the Street Fighter Alpha series and 16 characters only in the Street Fighter III series.
- There are 8 characters whose only appearances are in the Street Fighter II and the Street Fighter Alpha series.
- Sagat is the only character to be non playable in Street Fighter but then playable in the Street Fighter II series. Sagat is also the only character to have appeared in the first 2 games/series and then also appear in the Street Fighter Alpha series.
- Adon, Birdie and Gen are the only characters to be non playable in Street Fighter but then return as playable characters in the Street Fighter Alpha series.